We are looking for passionate team members to join us in our journey.
- 🚀 Well funded start-Up with world class investors
- ✈️ Travel and events
- 🔑 Work with the founders
- 💰 Competitive salary & perks
- 🌍 Work from anywhere
Why are we building Cerbos?
In software development, a huge amount of time and effort is expended on building and maintaining bespoke authorization for the system under development. Our vision is to remove that toil by building a full-featured authorization system that can be integrated into any project and evolves with it as requirements change. From prototype to planet-scale SaaS, Cerbos will grow and scale with your application and free developers to concentrate on your core product.
Why join our journey?
- We are striving to build a truly global, fully distributed company that embraces diversity and openness.
- Every new member that joins us will have a disproportionately large impact on our users, product, and business; as well as the culture and future of the company.
- Our founders have a great track record from working at global tech giants to building successful tech companies.
We value the following skills
- Passion for creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for developers who are trying to address a hard problem.
- Humble, empathetic people who can work just as well independently and as part of a team.
- People who choose simplicity over complexity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Current Open Roles
Developer Relations Manager
About the role
As our first official full-time DevRel person, you will be the conduit between Cerbos and the developer community. You will be engaging with developers to discover pain points, suggest solutions, produce accessible technical content and help build an inclusive community of Cerbos users.
You will also take charge of creating and implementing a developer relations communication strategy which includes product positioning and community growth.
- Prior background in software engineering, sales engineering, solutions architecture, or developer relations.
- Experience in spearheading evangelism and content creation efforts.
- Technical insight to empathize, understand, and solve problems. Great communication skills to share those solutions, ideas, and best practices.
- Passion for contributing to open source communities: presenting at conferences, sparking debate, igniting conversations, and reveling in the opportunities to engage developers at meet-ups, over discussion forums, chat, and social media.
- Growth marketing mindset to find ways of increasing the adoption of Cerbos.
If any of the above resonate with you, please get in touch. You can reach us by emailing us at email@example.com.