We are a well funded company with world-class investors. We are looking for passionate team members to join us in our journey.
Why are we building Cerbos?
Our vision is to make access management simple. Cerbos helps developers become productive in minutes rather than hours. From prototype to planet-scale SaaS, Cerbos will grow with your application and free your developers to concentrate on your core product.
Why join our journey?
- We are striving to build a truly global, fully distributed company that embraces diversity and openness.
- Every new member that joins us will have a disproportionately large impact on our users, product, and business; as well as the culture and future of the company.
- We strongly believe in a good work-life balance and treating people like adults.
- Our founders have a great track record from working at global tech giants to building successful tech companies.
We value the following skills:
- Passion for creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for developers who are trying to address a hard problem.
- Humble, empathetic people who can work just as well independently and as part of a team.
- People who choose simplicity over complexity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Current Open Roles
- Senior Software Engineer:
As a software engineer you will be helping us define a new category, shape product innovation and build a global, fully distributed software engineering organization.
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience with at least 1.5 years of experience developing in Go.
- Passion for writing clean, testable and highly performant code.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to learn and master new technology.
- Community engagement experience such as publishing blogs, presenting at meetups and supporting developers over discussion forums, chat and social media.
- Experience with contributing to and engaging with open-source communities.
- Developer Product Marketing Manager:
As a Developer Marketing Manager, you will be the conduit between Cerbos and the developer community. You will be engaging with developers to discover pain points, suggest solutions, produce accessible technical content and help build an inclusive community of Cerbos users.
You will also take charge of creating and implementing a go-to-market strategy which includes brand positioning and growth marketing.
- Prior background in software engineering or developer marketing.
- Technical insight to empathise, understand and solve problems. Great communication skills to share those solutions, ideas and best practices.
- Passion for contributing to open source communities: presenting at conferences, sparking debate, igniting conversations and revelling in the opportunities to engage developers at meet-ups, over discussion forums, chat and social media.
- Growth marketing mindset to find ways of increasing the adoption of Cerbos.
If any of the above roles resonate with you, please get in touch. You can reach us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org